Reports to: Craig Walters
The Executive Assistant performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities include screening incoming phone calls, managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements, and preparing reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the COO and other operations executives including: facilitate open communication between individuals within the OPS department, as well as to other departments in the company; preparing, writing, and collating departmental reports, managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas, and compiling documents for travel-related meetings;
- Welcomes guests by greeting them in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries;
- Coordinate meetings and conferences, both on-site and off-site; make all arrangements for the meetings including room rental, food and beverage service, and necessary equipment;
- Prepare and assemble investor relations and board books, assist in preparation for board meetings, and other executive materials and presentations;
- Review, research and summarize a variety of administrative informational data and prepare related reports;
- Manage COO and VP contact data base;
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with processing certain contracts, agreements and transaction confirmation documents
- Provide clerical support for the OPS department;
- Enters data into software system ensuring accuracy and integrity of information and updates new and changing information as necessary;
- Provide support for multiple projects across teams;
- Assist COO in meeting needs of direct reports;
- Track various departmental due dates;
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions;
- Receive, sort and deliver daily mail/deliveries/couriers;
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, mailings etc.;
- Other administrative tasks as needed.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to interface with employees, vendors and visitors alike in a professional and friendly manner
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners;
- Ability to be proactive to anticipate the executives’ needs and have excellent follow through;
- Ability to support preparation of departmental reports;
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with a keen ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure;
- High degree of independent judgement and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Professional appearance;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
Associate’s degree in or related field of study is required; Bachelor’s degree preferred;
5 years of previous experience as an administrative assistant including 3 years at the executive level preferred;
Knowledge of the oil & gas industry specifically in operations preferred.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit resume and to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Job Title in the email subject line.
This description is intended to provide the general nature and level of work being performed, it is not all-inclusive. All personnel may be required to perform additional duties as needed outside of their normal responsibilities.
Jagged Peak Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.